uSuRa anonymous remailer [update]

Alex de Joode usura at replay.com
Mon Dec 12 19:54:23 PST 1994

I have registerd the domain-name replay.COM at InterNic.

XS4all has installed some sort of MX-handling for my account,
usura at xs4all.nl, so my new address wil be usura at replay.com.

The remailer that is operated from that account is now also
reachable at the replay.com address. The usura at xs4all.nl
remains valid.

Raph Levien has updated the address in his automated pinger;
here is the updated PGPkey for the usura at replay.COM remailer:

EnJoY.
--
Exit! Stage Left. 			<URL:mailto:usura at replay.com>
Alex de Joode				<URL:http://www.xs4all.nl/~usura>