A disturbing story

Tommy the Tourist (Anon User) nobody at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Dec 8 18:25:23 PST 1994

Check out the story "CIA to pay $410 000 to maligned female officer" in
Thursday's SF Chronicle (http://sfgate.com/new/schron/dec-08-94/mn1199.html).
The interesting part isn't the stuff about sexual harassment.  The
interesting thing were paragraphs 8 and 9:

>For example, Brookner was accused by the CIA's inspector general of
>drunkenly pawing a male subordinate at a 1990 Christmas party at her home in
>Jamaica.
>
>But the government lawyers defending the CIA then said that the man was not
>a subordinate, but a high-ranking Drug Enforcement Administration official
>who attended the party.

Why would there be a high-ranking DEA official at a CIA Christmas party?

Hmmm.

To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
remailer at soda.berkeley.edu, starting your message with
the following 7 lines:
::
Response-Key: the-clipper-key

====Encrypted-Sender-Begin====
MI@```%)^&2?(E<U9BPG1]W7L'=BKH_SDP7C2:5S'2.B1&AR&I&.:9!Q-P\`[
JR2DDD23UQW!;%%Y6*I5:)V7Q'1%\+JL1;81D]T6N[A?NEU1/;\BPJ\$W
====Encrypted-Sender-End====