Breaking the NSA

DNA Tony.Gurnick at nzdairy.co.nz
Wed Dec 7 17:13:22 PST 1994

Frenchie Wrote

    Not that easy. They would just crack the code and *another*
    acronym based agency would come up with a different reason to
    seize you and your computer. It would seem unrelated to anyone
    but *you* since you would know what you did but would have no
    way to prove that your original infraction is why you are doin'
    time.  Hope that makes some sense.

Maybe.  What if the only way to do this was illegal?

    If it isn't something *really good* they probably wouldn't come after
    you anyway.

Whats the definition of GOOD?

    #3 I can agree with. I don't think that NSA would tip their hand
    and let on to us that they can read our stuff. At least, not directly.

We may as well find out.

    One more thing. Don't you think that they subscribe to the Cypherpunk
    list just to see this kind of logic?

Maybe, But isnt freedom of speech what this list is about and what your
constitution does!

    BTW....I ain't one of 'em, and I wouldn't tell if I was.   :)

Prove it