Announcing - The DigitaLiberty Forum

dmandl at bear.com dmandl at bear.com
Wed Dec 7 06:32:58 PST 1994

> From: <root at phantom.com>

You're infringing on hundreds of people's liberty by mailbombing
dozens of inappropriate mailing lists with this junk (I got _two_
copies, and I'm only subbed to one of those lists).  I might
almost be intrigued if there were a shred of a concrete proposal
of some kind in here, but of course there isn't: it's just the
usual vague Libertarian pipe dreams.  But any time I see a
manifesto this long-winded, jargon-filled, and devoid of tangible
ideas, that's exactly what I expect.

My favorite quote:

> launch other programs, and begin our virtual migration from the
> swamp of coerced collectivism.  Best of all, there will be no need to
> physically move to 'Galt's Gulch' or escape to a floating 'Freedonia'.  We
> can all participate in this exodus without hastily quitting our jobs or
> disrupting our lives.

Whew, _that's_ a relief!  When I achieve complete liberty I certainly
don't want it to make me quit me job or disrupt my life in any way!

   --Dave.