(Fwd) Read this, Virus info!!

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 6 20:42:45 PST 1994

I have received two versions of this warning about "Good Times"
virus, this one from mail list Design-L and a similar one from
list Fiction-of-Philosophy.  Some forwarded headers have been
removed from this version.

Has anyone on c'punks got further info or comment?

John

PGP 262 Key ID 34EE1095

Forwarding Design-L mail by: WAYDE at UTKVX.UTCC.UTK.EDU (Wayde
Justin Tardif) on
From:   IN%"ripp0009 at frank.mtsu.edu"  "Matthew D. Hamilton"
6-DEC-1994 22:42:53.89