Oceania?

Rich Salz rsalz at osf.org
Mon Dec 5 10:38:38 PST 1994

>They find government by Singapore particularly comforting
>because Singapore has demonstrated expertise in minimizing
>the dangerous infection of freedom that accompanies
>capitalism.

Here's something kinda spooky.  An OSF staffer doing consulting with the
Singapore gov't was asking about how well the DCE security server scales.
They're starting a pilot program to make, from birth, every Singaporese
an entity known to their server.  Based on other questions, I gather the
DCE identity card will be used by all gov't services.
	/r$