DETWEILER IS SPOOFING US!!!

nobody at rahul.net nobody at rahul.net
Thu Dec 1 21:16:41 PST 1994

HE IS AT IT AGAIN!!! I know that the anonymous messages are
obvious, but in fact I think detweiler is posting ALL KINDS OF
TENTACLE GRAMS UNDER THE "MANDATORY SIGNATURE" THREAD UNDER
VARIOUS ADDRESSES, mounting a flamewar of Detweilerian
proportions!!!

STOP POSTING UNDER THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!!! you are PLAYING
INTO DETWEILER'S PLOY OF BRINGING CHAOS, ANARCHY AND DISUNITY
TO THE CYPHERPUNK LIST!!! he is posting the messages that
look "reasonable" but are really SUBTLE FLAMEBAIT. have you
noticed all the unusual people posting lately??? they are
DETWEILER TENTACLES!!!!