Eric's proposal has already helped!

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Thu Dec 1 16:33:48 PST 1994

Eric's proposal to get us to use clearsigs has already done some good:

It made me use the Mac PGP 2.6 ui clearsig feature for the first time. As
many of you told me, my sigs don't check out. I didn't have that problem
with other versions of PGP. I don't know what causes the trouble (the
message that I send out is fine, the message I get back isn't), but I know
that once I'll figure it out my tools will have improved :-)

-- Lucky Green <shamrock at netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil
interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." <George
Washington>