FYI: Eudora and PGP

Adam Shostack adam at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 1 15:11:08 PST 1994

	All of MacPGP 2.3v1.1, MacPGP2.6ui, and Viacrypt PGP 2.7 can
be driven via the use of AppleEvents, by the macpgp kit.  This leads
one to believe that all three use the same suite of events.  My
scripting environment is broken, so I can't actually test to see that
the entire suite is the same.

	The macpgp kit can be found at
duke.bwh.harvard.edu:/pub/adam/mcip

| to support applescript) will be supported to.  I still haven't figured out
| if ViaCrypt MacPGP uses the same applescript suite as MacPGP 2.6ui, which
| is the neccesary detail there.

Adam

						       -Hume