Cypherpunk trademarks

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Wed Aug 31 01:23:08 PDT 1994

Tim May wrote:
> "Digidollar" was one of the many names coined by folks on this list,
> along with Cypherbucks, Digimarks, etc.

I doubt whether DigiCash (tm DigiCash bv?) was actually thought of by Chaum -
the name probably floated around first. Time for all bright cypherpunks to
run to the PTO? After all, if you thought of it, trademark it...

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
rishab at dxm.ernet.in                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA