OFFSHORE DIGITAL BANKS

Perry E. Metzger perry at imsi.com
Tue Aug 30 17:25:54 PDT 1994

"Claborne, Chris" says:
>    If I my e-note instructed the bank to deposit some funds into a numbered
> account of my supplier, then I have no proof that that transaction was
> actually going to supplier X.

You have proof that you sent funds to the stated account. Presumably,
if you are sufficiently interested, you would have a contract with
your vendor, signed by them, stating that they wanted to be paid that
way. If for some reason that was not possible or insufficient, you
could use a mutually selected agent and an excrow account of some
sort.

Perry