FCC Regulation (fwd)

Hal hfinney at shell.portal.com
Sat Aug 27 09:09:53 PDT 1994

Jason W Solinsky <solman at MIT.EDU> writes:
>Its scary, that having read just the first half of it, I could believe
>it to be true. Or maybe it merely proves that my mind is mush.

It fooled me for the first few paragraphs, too.  It's traditional in these
spoofs to have some "tipoff", a strange date or name, at the top, but I
didn't notice anything like that.  I think it's a bit unethical to send
this kind of thing out; someone who just skimmed the first part may come
away with entirely the wrong impression.

(It was an entertaining spoof, no question, I just wish they had taken a
little more care to avoid misleading people.)

Hal