Nuclear Weapons Material

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 22:37:59 PDT 1994

> > > I don't understand your point.  The earliest devices used a pie shape
> > > with a wedge cut out.  The actual geometry is rather unimportant to
> > > getting a fission reaction - but it *is* important if you want to
> > > maximize your yield.
> > > --
>
> Wrong.  If you will notice, I said "the earliest devices".  They didn't
> use plutonium for nuclear devices until much later.

	That may be what you had in mind - what you wrote was that
geometry is irrelevant in fusion reactions, which is incorrect.

--
*       *       Mikolaj J. Habryn
                dichro at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
    *           "I'm just another sniper on the information super-highway."
                PGP Public key available by finger
    *           #include <standard-disclaimer.h>