Computer Security Conference & Exibit

Pat Farrell pfarrell at netcom.com
Wed Aug 24 21:42:45 PDT 1994

  "Claborne, Chris" <claborne at microcosm.sandiegoca.NCR.COM>  writes:
> Has anyone been to the Computer Security Conference & Exhibition?  If so,
> what did you think of it.
>
> I am thinking of goin to the 21st annual on Nov 14-16 in Washington D.C.
> PGP key signing party???

I gave a presentation at the one last year, hung arround checking out
the others. Bill Murray gave a nice pitch about PGP, how bad
Clipper/skipjack was, DERD gave her usual technical discussion of Clipper.

I'm up for a keyswap, or beer drinking, or anti-GAK session.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 pfarrell at cs.gmu.edu
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>