Electronic Postcards

NetSurfer jdwilson at gold.chem.hawaii.edu
Tue Aug 23 23:42:06 PDT 1994

On Tue, 23 Aug 1994, Ben Goren wrote:

> This letter is in response to a front-page article and an editorial in
> Arizona State University's student newspaper, the _State Press._ The one
> described and the other decried a draft resolution which would formalize
> the current policy of allowing administrators to examine any account on
> any university computer for no cause other than "reasonable suspicion."
>
> b&

I sure hope the encrypted and free text wasn't really done using your
secret key - kinda vulnerable for a free text<->encrypted text crack, no?

-NetSurfer

#include standard.disclaimer

==  =    = |James D. Wilson        |V.PGP 2.7:   512/E12FCD 1994/03/17 >
 "  "    " |P. O. Box 15432        |     finger for full PGP key        >
\"  "/  \" |Serendipitous Solutions|    Also NetSurfer at sersol.com      >