Are \"they\" really the enemy?

Timothy C. May tcmay at netcom.com
Thu Aug 18 16:41:17 PDT 1994

> If this topic does not get blown off this list I would like to
> offer some specifics responses to your good stuff.
>
> What say, c'punks, is this topic okay here?  Tim?  Anybody?
> TLAs?
>
> John

My name invoked again? I haven't been reading the arguments here,
except by skimming to see if anything new or amazing is presented, so
I won't comment.

As to what's appropriate for the list:

- I'm not in charge of the list.

- The list didn't even control Detweiler, so it's pretty unlikely to
bar or ban this kind of debate.

- Personally, I think this thread is drifting off into very general
and often rambling debate about government. I'd be a lot more
interested if there were some tie-ins to crypto policy and technology.

But, again, we're not control freaks around here, are we? It's always
easier to simply skip a thread than it is to try to legislate
discussion topics.

--Tim May

tcmay at netcom.com       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero