t-shirts & general info

Ari Y. Benbasat pigsfly at unixg.ubc.ca
Sun Aug 14 15:37:08 PDT 1994

Hey there... I was interested in the availabilty of your "Cypherpunk
Criminal" shirts and in some general information about your
organization... Any information which you could provide me with is
greatly appreciated...

thanks
ari

Ari Y. Benbasat          | What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason,
Pigsfly at unixg.ubc.ca     | how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how
Engineering Physics UBC  | express and admirable, in action how like an angel,
Court Jester in Training | in apprehension how like a god!
ERTW                     |    - Hamlet II ii 305-8
Finger for World Wide Web Homepage URL and PGP 2.6 Public Key.