<null>

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Tue Aug 9 06:36:19 PDT 1994

>In article <199408062304.AA24750 at xs4all.hacktic.nl> you wrote:
>
>: The jurisdiction where this remailer could be located, preferably
>: shouldn't care about pornografy. [Holland, Scandinavia ?]
>
>Pornografy isn't illegal in the Netherlands, but -contrary to popular
>believe- child pornografy *IS* illegal in the Netherlands.

But what is the age of consent for such in the Netherlands?  I believe I saw
on an educational TV program here in the U.S. that the age of consent in the
Netherlands was 14.  If so, what affect does that have on what is considered
"child pornography"? [before the flames start, I would like to point out
that my question is 'scholarly' :-]

Dave Merriman