Remailer ideas

Rick Busdiecker rfb at lehman.com
Mon Aug 8 22:21:33 PDT 1994

    Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 20:15:36 -0700
    From: Hal <hfinney at shell.portal.com>

    . . . I still think that there would be real utility in the
    ability to specify that a particular piece ofmail should be
    re-transmitted if it does not get delivered to the destination
    machine within a certain period of time.

Agreed.

    That's one reason I like the "enabledmail" approach.  All we have to do
    is persuade everyone . . . .

I also agree that this approach is desireable.  My contention is not
that these things are undesireable, but rather that they are not as
trivial as was originally suggested.

			Rick