(none)

Jeff Gostin jgostin at eternal.pha.pa.us
Sun Aug 7 01:49:39 PDT 1994

Blanc Weber <blancw at microsoft.com> writes:

> I really meant to ask 'where cypherpunks'.   It had been a whole day &
> more without the hordes messages and my day seemed empty, without code
> or purpose, lacking controversy & jibber jabber.
     Actually, my response was more of a joke... More than a few people
commented on the fact that WHO CYPHERPUNKS is the 'domo command to get a
list of subscribers. Your name looked familiar from the list, so I decided
to gamble a joke. Guess the joke's on me, eh? :-)

                                        --Jeff

--
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|