Announcing: The Censorship Escrow System (CES)

Aron Freed s009amf at discover.wright.edu
Fri Aug 5 20:37:26 PDT 1994

On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, Ray wrote:

>    The Censorship Escrow System is a new service being provided
> by The People for a Better Tommorow and SAVE OUR CHILDREN. CES's goals
> are:
>
> o to provide children with a sanitized world view
> o to prepare our children as proper citizens for their government
> o to prevent children from developing sexual/political deviancy
> o to preclude dangerous independent thinking
> o to parent the child in absense of proper parental guidance
>
> The CES concept is simple. CES will archive all of your children's
> books, tv, and educational products. We will also record and archive
> all of your child's telephone conversations. If you suspect that
> your child is being exposed to Dangerous Ideas, you will provide
> us with a key to unlock our archives for your child. We will then review
> all of the materials for offending ideas, and then recommend a plan of

Who is writing or doing this crap!!!! This is ludicrous... It's
brainwashing and it teaches nothing but ignorance... If you want your
cchildren to learn things you expose them to everything, but you guide
them through it. If you can't do that, you will ultimately fail as a
parent. Why hire someone to tell your kids what they should be reading.
Soon people will be banning books like Huck Finn, The Crucible, Grapes of
Wrath, and many others through this method of CES... THE FUTURE OF
TOMORROW WILL BE DOOMED IF THIS THING TAKEN SERIOUSLY FOR USAGE!!!!

Aaron