Steganography (Was Re: What kind of encryption to incorporate?)

Brian Lane blane at squeaky.free.org
Wed Aug 3 08:07:50 PDT 1994

On Wed, 3 Aug 1994, Andrew Brown wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Aug 1994, John Young wrote:
>
> > Some features of CAD programs such as AutoCad may be useful for
> > concealment.
>
> Hmmm, hadn't thought about that possibility.
>
> > Want to discuss here or by e-mail?
>
> Here should be fine, there seems enough interest.

  Please keep discussing it here! There's only so much of this other
stuff that I can take - my brain needs refreshment.

  How about hiding data in digitized audio? With enough audio the data
wouldn't degrade the signal noticably.

   Brian

    Linux :  The choice of a GNU generation    |  finger blane at free.org
    witty comments pending                     |  for PGP key and subLit