Labeling Usenet articles.

Berzerk berzerk at xmission.xmission.com
Mon Aug 1 13:46:02 PDT 1994

On Mon, 1 Aug 1994, Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
> And I agree that scripts using PGP do seem capable of doing this, rather then
> writing some new software. This actually is quite a good idea.
The main problem with this is size and access.  I am actuall talking
about a system where there is no moderation, or moderation does not stop
the flow of information, but only modifies what you want to look at.
This could also be used as a service to help people pick out usefull
technical articles.

You need to be able to get the article lists from ftp, mail, modem, or
newsgroup, so that people can pay or not pay.

Basically, this is support for meta-information.

Berzerk.