No SKE in Daytona and other goodies

Eric Weaver Eric_Weaver at avtc.sel.sony.com
Mon Aug 1 10:07:30 PDT 1994

   Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 00:16:38 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Aron Freed <s009amf at discover.wright.edu>

   On Fri, 29 Jul 1994, Eric Weaver wrote:

   > The government should NOT be viewed similarly to an employer in its
   > relationship with citizens.  Employees are free to quit and make their
   > income some other way.

   Yeah and since when has this country been so easy to quit and find a new
   job with the same relative pay???? Do you think it's that easy??? Uh I
   don't think so.. duh huh... I can't even get a summer job working at a
   computer store and I'm very computer literate for my age.

Did I SAY that it would be easy?  But nobody will stop you from
quitting a JOB.  A government may well try to stop a citizen of its
country from leaving.  That's my point.