Lawsuits Against PKP

Sidney Markowitz sidney at taurus.apple.com
Mon Aug 1 09:35:00 PDT 1994

Hal <hfinney at shell.portal.com> writes:
>That makes my day.  The name Schlafly sounds familiar (I don't mean
>Phyllis).  Roger?  Does anyone know a crypto person with this name?

I haven't yet seen the details on the lawsuit, but I would guess that it is
Roger Schlafly, unless the name is more common than I think. He was at
Borland when I used to work there, and was into numerical methods kind of
stuff. I was told that he is Phyllis Schlafly's son, but he did not give
the impression being someone of her political or cultural orientation, not
that I ever heard him talk about political issues.

 -- sidney <sidney at apple.com>