Children and the Net

Mike McNally m5 at vail.tivoli.com
Mon Aug 1 05:32:37 PDT 1994

Mike Duvos writes:
 > Had it not been for the fact that having children covered with
 > scars, welts, and bruises is not considered child abuse in the
 > state of Texas,

I know it's chic to refer to Texas as the last bastion of barbarian
living, but I'd like to see some citation for the above if you really
believe it's true.  Note also that I've heard tell kids get beat up in
other states too, though that might just be rumor.

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5 at tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |