your mail

Eli Brandt ebrandt at jarthur.cs.hmc.edu
Thu Apr 28 23:29:55 PDT 1994

> Are you the sender?  Do you know who the sender is?  Why exactly is this
> person defaming my name with this outrageous accusation?

Like it says in the header, "Remailed-By: ebrandt at jarthur.claremont.edu".
I remailed it; I did not originate it.  No, I do not know who the sender
is, and cannot find out.

Without belittling your dismay at being called a "spook", I think
it's worth noting that nobody has posted to say "Thanks for the hot
tip!", while several have said "Yeah, right."  This is as it should be
in reponse to an unsigned message making unsupported claims.

   Eli   ebrandt at hmc.edu