PGP Question

Istvan Oszaraz von Keszi vkisosza at acs.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 28 17:36:09 PDT 1994

Derek Atkins wrote:

> This is a joke, right?

Gee, either that or the Towers of Hanoi.  O.K., quick now off the
top of my head.  Make a key.  Make an ultimately trusted key for
each of your employees.  Have employees make their key.  Sign
each of the employees keys with your ultimately trusted key for
employee.  Fire all of your employees.  Worry about someone
thinking that said employee is still an employee, revoke
ultimately trusted key for employee.

Yes, a key management problem, but maybe someone could write
some code . . .

(You know, I much prefer multiple guess.)