Directory of 'punks

Perry E. Metzger perry at snark.imsi.com
Thu Apr 28 10:35:26 PDT 1994

"Jim Sewell" says:

>  Thank you for the preliminary (<2 hrs) response to the posting.  I have
>  not gotten a "that's a bad idea" letter yet of the 7 replies so I will
>  assume this is a "Good Thing" tm.

Here is my vote for "its a bad idea". Cypherpunks is NOT an
organization. Leave the organizational fronting to people like CPSR
and EFF who have good PR people and know what they are doing. They've
done a great job thus far.

If we want to answer blowhards who claim we are a small number of
nuts, we can just show off the Time magazine poll.

Perry