Crypto scripting language

Arsen Ray Arachelian rarachel at prism.poly.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:57:08 PDT 1994

Speaking of crypto script languages, I just found a program called UBASIC (It's
only for PC's but maybe we can get the author to port it...) It has bignums
built in and is VERY fast.  It also contains a A^B MOD C function... Just
the thing for RSA... also has prime testing functions, a prime picking
function, etc...

Its interpreted basic none-the-less, but I'd say it would make a nice little
script language, no?  You can get it from ftp oak.oakland.edu in the
pub/msdos/ubasic directory...