Crypto scripting language

Perry E. Metzger perry at snark.imsi.com
Thu Apr 28 05:28:57 PDT 1994

1) This is not the sort of "scripting language" that was being
   discussed. What was proposed was a system in which one could
   combine primitive operations to perform various kinds of
   cryptography. As an example, one could say something like "take a
   block of text, MD5 hash it, take the hash, and raise this other
   number to the hash value modulo this other prime number". What you
   are showing is a piss-poor shell scripting language.

2) Until such time as Dolphin Encrypt's algorithm is subjected to real
   analysis, it must be assumed to be a useless piece of garbage.

Perry

Peter Davidson says: