chip-0.1 / driver for MARALU chip-card-reader/writer v1.0

Martin Schulte schulte at thp.uni-koeln.de
Sun Apr 24 10:19:30 PDT 1994

I have placed chip-0.1.tgz on
  ftp.thp.uni-koeln.de(134.95.64.1):/pub/linux/chip/chip-0.1.tgz

It contains an alpha version of a rudimentary loadable device driver
and a sample application (get information out of the telephone cards
used by the German Telekom) to be used with MARALU's chip-card-reader/writer.

In principal, the reader/writer should be able to access all types of
I2C-cards and other formats.

I'll try to provide more functionality if there's interest in the net.

Please mail comments, suggestions and questions to chip at thp.uni-koeln.de.

If you don't have ftp-access, drop me a note and I'll mail the code to
you (in uuencoded form (about 8k), if nothing different is specified).

Martin

PLEASE NOTE, THAT NEITHER I NOR MARALU TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE
FUNCTIONALITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE PROVIDED CODE AND INFORMATION.

Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce at tc.cornell.edu
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.

Ed Carp, N7EKG/VE3		ecarp at netcom.com		519/824-3307
	             	      an88744 at anon.penet.fi
If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"