THE FREEDOM DAEMON

Jim Sewell - KD4CKQ jims at Central.KeyWest.MPGN.COM
Sat Apr 23 07:19:26 PDT 1994

<My computer told me that bill.stewart at pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204 said:>

> Gary Jeffers proposes a system to perform remailing and chat-session relay
> which, among other proposed features, propagates itself by virus and worm
> approaches
>
> This is bad.  It's offensive to try and run your stuff on people's machines
> without asking them or informing them.  It can break stuff, it can

Not only that, but if you access their computer without prior authorization
it is illegal as well.  Wonder if Gary wants to be a test case under the
relatively new "anti-hack" laws?

--
   Tantalus Inc.        Bringing people together     Jim Sewell-KD4CKQ
2407 N. Roosevelt Blvd.   to have a little fun.  Internet: jims at mpgn.com