Info Theory Conference

Rolf Michelsen Rolf.Michelsen at delab.sintef.no
Fri Apr 22 06:11:10 PDT 1994

On Fri, 22 Apr 1994 nobody at shell.portal.com wrote:

> (fwd from cellular digest)
>
> Dear Colleagues.
>
> I want to draw your attention to the conference:
>  ISIT 94 - IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory
>  to be held 27th June- 1st July 1994 at
>             ========================
>  The Norwegian Institute of Technology, Trondheim, Norway.

[lot of interestung stuff (and doublespacing) deleted...]

>   E-mail copy of the advance technical program only,  is available from:
>   knut.grythe at delab.sintef.no			                torleiv.maseng at tde.lth.se

I might take this opportunity to tell you all how wonderful Trondheim is
in the summer, but of course I won't do that :-)  (Well, for those who
*must* know -- the weather *might* be nice and the beer is certainly
expensive.)

I'm sharing my office with Knut who is busily answering queries about
ISIT.  He was quite excited when his mail propragated to the cypherpunks
list :-)

-- Rolf

Rolf Michelsen         Phone:  +47 73 59 87 33
SINTEF DELAB           Email:  rolf.michelsen at delab.sintef.no
7034 Trondheim         Office: C339
Norway