Green Card Post

Black Unicorn unicorn at access.digex.net
Thu Apr 21 15:27:47 PDT 1994

From: svb3 at namaste.cc.columbia.edu (Sarah Victoria Birnbaum)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.seinfeld,alt.tv.melrose-place,alt.tv.bh90210
Subject: Mr. Green Card Gets Nailed!!
Date: Wed Apr 20 00:31:13 EDT 1994

Thought you might all like to know that that fool who posted the Green
Card Lottery thing to every known newsgroup has been busted for
disobeying netiquette. His server in, I think, Texas, has cancelled his
account! Check out the New York Times Business section of today, 4/19/94,
for a terrific article. It's great to see he got his just deserts.
Unfortunately, he seems perfectly happy and says as soon as he gets a new
account, he'll start advertising again! What can we do?

<-

I got a kick out of this, especially considering the distribution.