No Subject

Interworld Police Coordinating Committee moshe at iexist.att.com
Thu Apr 21 12:47:49 PDT 1994

gehm at merle.acns.nwu.edu, ignatz at homebru.chi.il.us, wicker at angus.mystery.com,
m.yudkowsky at att.com, ben at tai.chi.il.us
Subject: Re: FWD>Science frauds

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if my memory serves me correctly, THE SPOTLIGHT is
an anti-Semitic rag; that makes every other word they publish suspect.

And if there's a world wide conspiracy of physicists making dough off of all
this, how come I never get any money batted my way?

	Moshe Yudkowsky m.yudkowsky at att.com iexist!moshe
"Every morning you will see the wolf lying on the pasture side by
side with a sheep. The only problem is that every morning it will
be a different sheep."          -- Mohammed Wattad, M.K.