Terra Libra (long)

Perry E. Metzger perry at snark.imsi.com
Thu Apr 21 04:37:48 PDT 1994

For reference, Frederick Mann is an alias of an individual I've heard
rumored to be floating around in libertarian circles and living off of
others (usually thanks to their stupidity, but sometimes by fraud) for
some time. Based on past information, I would personally doubt
anything he has his hands in is clean.

Perry

Jim Miller says: