Black Net

Graham Toal gtoal at an-teallach.com
Tue Apr 19 18:17:46 PDT 1994

: Does anyone actually believe Blacknet exists this is about the umpteenth time
: I have heard about some kind of Blackmarket internet traders that are very had
: to find.  It sounds like something out of that Gibson book "Virtual Light"
: Reuben Halper

I guess there's a lot of new people on this list :-)

Why don't you post something here with this key then...

[wasabi.io.com]

Type bits/keyID   Date       User ID
pub  1024/A19469 1993/08/15  BlackNet<nowhere at cyberspace.nil>
1 key(s) examined.

See what sort of reply you get.

Heh heh heh.

(Tim, don't go to bed early tonight, you might be getting some mail...)