Black Net

joshua geller joshua at cae.retix.com
Tue Apr 19 17:31:08 PDT 1994

lefty writes:
>some random person writes:
>>killbarny at aol.com wrote:
>>>Has anyone heard of BlackNet? BlackNet is in the business of buying, selling,
>>>trading, and otherwise dealing  with information in all its many forms.

>>The most recent Phrack (45) had an ad from them. If this is not what you
>>saw (and you think the info you saw is not related to the phrack bit), let
>>me know- I was assuming it was a wet dream of a few 15 year olds.

>Do _not_ mess with those BlackNet folks.  You'll wind up face-down in a
>landfill, and spend eternity playing pinochle with Jimmy Hoffa.

>Trust Me On This.

a friend of mine told me he was going to sell some
information to BlackNet. I don't know if he did or
not, but he ... changed ... in a strange way. his
speech patterns became different. he started
dressing differently, and his shirt bulged in the
back, I have never seen anything quite like it
before.

his house burned down mysteriously sometime after that.

I saw him riding in tha back of a black lincoln, talking
with this guy who looked ... wrong.

josh