BEST Inc.

Jeremy Cooper jeremy at crl.com
Mon Apr 18 19:26:08 PDT 1994

> 	I was in a BEST store yesterday, and attempted to pay by check.  They
> asked for ID to verify the check and when I handed them my military ID, they
> asked for my driver's license instead.  I gave them my driver's license and
> they used it and the magnetic strip on the back of it to verify my check.  I

[stuff deleted]

>From what I know, there is no law that says you have to keep that
magnetic strip up to date.  Just have a little meeting between it and Mr.
Refridgerator magnet and you could end up with some surprising results.
===-|)/\\/|V|/\/\ (_)/_\|_|\_/(_)/_\|_| Stop by for an excursion into the-===
===-|)||| | |\/\/  mud.crl.com 8888 (_) Virtual Bay Area!                -===