Code review is requested.

-=[ Patrick Oonk ]=- kafka at desert.hacktic.nl
Thu Apr 14 09:37:12 PDT 1994

In article <199404110553.AA00997 at xtropia>, you write the following:

AN> Cypherpunks review code!
AN>
AN> I have written a hack to allow pgp's random.h and random.c to be used
AN> with a hardware random number generator. I have mailed this to a
AN> number of U.S. cypherpunks with the request that the hack be
AN> distributed widely in the U.S.

test

---
"In a Time/CNN poll of 1,000 Americans conducted last week by Yankelovich
Partners, two-thirds said it was more important to protect the privacy of
phone calls than to preserve the ability of police to conduct wiretaps.
When informed about the Clipper Chip, 80% said they opposed it."
- Philip Elmer-Dewitt, "Who Should Keep the Keys", TIME, Mar. 4 1994

== To get PGP, FTP /pub/unix/security/crypt/pgp23A.zip from ftp.funet.fi ==