MAIL: catalyst and entropy

Karl Lui Barrus klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
Sat Apr 9 10:44:14 PDT 1994

Matthew J Ghio wrote:
> > catalyst at netcom.com                                          0.025 days
> >   "Supports PGP encryption"
>Does it?  I don't have the public key...

Yes, it does!  You can find the public key for this remailer at the
gopher site (gopher chaos.bsu.edu in "Anonymous Mail"/"Public Keys").
Argh, I've fallen a bit behind and may not have upload the latest
stuff to the soda.berkeley.edu.  I'll do that soon.

> > remailer at entropy.linet.org                                  Never
> >   "Supports PGP encryption"
>I thought this one was gone.

Yes, I think it is.  I got it to work a few times recently, but very
erratically.  Just a few days ago there was a message sent to the list
by the admin of linet.org saying entropy hadn't polled in quite a
while... so I guess it is down.

Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus at owlnet.rice.edu
keyID: 5AD633 hash: D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

"One man's mnemonic is another man's cryptography"
  - my compilers prof discussing file naming in public directories