Grady's NSA Manual

Jeff Davis eagle at deeptht.armory.com
Fri Apr 8 06:30:52 PDT 1994

I don't know about you guys, but if the FBI comes through the front door
over this NSA manual, this piece of shit I use for a UNIX terminal goes
out the back door and off the roof into the alley >;)

We're stripped down to the bare minimum for combat here at Outlaws on the
Electronic Frontier.  My personal secretary has full run of my accounts-
(he writes the shell scripts), but he doesn't know my private key pass
phrase.  I guess that makes me impossible to impersonate, eh?
--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle at deeptht.armory.com			email info at eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****