possible FTP site volunteer?

jdblair at nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU jdblair at nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
Thu Apr 7 22:21:34 PDT 1994

This may be a lot to ask, would anyone be willing to volunteer a little
space on an ftp site for the 1984 NSA t-shirt gifs?  While its easy for
me to set up an http page here, its not so easy for me to get the gif
onto an anonymous ftp site.  The response has been considerably greater
than I imagined, and it would be a lot simpler just to get it on an ftp
site somewhere, and will provide more prompt turn-around time, than for
me to mail it out.  You'd get a complimentary shirt out of the deal :)

-john.

John Blair: <jdblair at nextsrv.cas.muohio.edu>         voice: (513) 529-4877
PGP public key available upon request.                           KILL YOUR
Privacy in the information age is a right, not a privilage.     TELEVISION
Information = Power = Control.    Fight the centralization of information.