patent search service (fwd)

Arsen Ray Arachelian rarachel at photon.poly.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:20:16 PST 1994

Incase you need to sneak up on some patents, you have your chance
next week... These guys are doing a >FREE< patent search for a week
because they're testing their systems...  I thought I'd pass this on
to you incase you'd like to look up the finer points of crypto, the
MicroSoft-Stacker patents wars, etc...