fido encryption.

Stig stig at netcom.com
Thu Sep 30 13:56:38 PDT 1993

At CFP (or maybe it was an event at Modern Times in SF just before CFP...) I
remember some people talking about this fidonet pickiness.  There is also a
large number of fido sites that DO pass encrypted traffic.  They have their
own "backbone" for encrypted traffic, too.

I think that Tom Jennings was one of the people who was talking about
this...which makes perfect sense, since I think he started fidonet...

    Stig

;; Stig at netcom.com                            netcom.com:/pub/stig/00-PGP-KEY
;; It's hard to be cutting-edge at your own pace...   32 DF B9 19 AE 28 D1 7A
;; Bullet-proof code cannot stand up to teflon bugs.  A3 9D 0B 1A 33 13 4D 7F