Subterranean Clipper Chip Blues

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at triton.unm.edu
Wed Sep 29 10:46:47 PDT 1993

According to Jim Thompson:

>   Subject: Subterranean Clipper Chip Blues
>
>   PC/Computing, October 1993
>   Page 468 (opposite inside back cover).
>   Note: _abc_ indicates italics.
>
>   Illustration: several computers with keyholes in the screens.
>   Clinton's smiling face rises from the White House, as a long
>   arm reaches out with a key...

Anyone out there with a color scanner???  PLEASE scan this puppy!  Distributing
.gif images represents the next generation of Electronic Propaganda!  So, if
anyone has a scanner, please scan this one and make if available to us.

Thanx in advance.

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
mdiehl at triton.unm.edu   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
Mike.Diehl at f29.n301.z1  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
al945 at cwns9.ins.cwru.edu|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.
PGP Key = 7C06F1 = A6 27 E1 1D 5F B2 F2 F1  12 E7 53 2D 85 A2 10 5D