Phil Zimmerman on 'The Death of DES'

Christian Void cvoid at netcom.com
Mon Sep 27 22:06:18 PDT 1993

I found the following on Usenet, and was curious as to the validity of the
statements made. If anyone has any other information regarding this,
please post or mail it private. I don't know if any of it already floated
through here, but thought you might be interested in it.

---

Seen on the PRIVACY FORUM mailing list: