Wiretap Article by Dorothy Denning

Shari Steele ssteele at eff.org
Mon Sep 27 08:16:13 PDT 1993

Hi everyone.
Dorothy Denning sent me a rather lengthy article entitled, "Wiretap Laws
and Procedures:  What Happens When the U.S. Government Taps a Line," which
she wrote with Don Delaney of the NYS Police, John Kay of the Monmouth
County (NJ) Prosecutor's office, and Alan McDonald of the FBI.  I'm willing
to send a copy to this list, but I wanted to make sure that I'm not in
violation of list ettiquette to send a long (2 e-mail messages) post.
What's the proper course of conduct here?
Shari