Apologies for brain-damaged mailer failure! :-(

Graham Toal gtoal at an-teallach.com
Thu Sep 23 07:53:15 PDT 1993

Sorry folks - I forwarded an article from this group to my wife that's
relevant to her work, and it appears to have been sent to the people
in the To: line contained in the article body rather than in the
address I asked to send it to.

This is almost certainly because I'm beta-testing a new local version
of snews (a DOS newsreader) and I think I've just found its first
major bug :-(

Sincere apologies and I'll be *much* more careful in future what I do
with this version of the newsreader.  Meanwhile, excuse me while I
step next door and beat up a certain programmer :-)

Graham